Rage Against Suburban Zombie-ism
Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Good Shit That I Bought Recently...

Olympic Dairy's Krema, Greek-style yogurt

I've only tried strawberry flavour, but it tasted like ice cream. And no, I don't remember the calorie count. Allz I know is that it's thick, all-natural, and doesn't contain gelatin or starch!

When it's on-sale, if you're lucky, you can get it for $2.99. Regular price is $3.99-$4.29.

Yangban brand Kimchi

I'm not a huge kimchi person, but had a craving so picked up a plastic, 400g tube of the spicy, Korean cabbage. Yummm. Lotsa flavour, actually is spicy, and great as a snack or side dish!

I found this kimchi at T&T for $4.50.


posted by Stephania at 3:54 pm
|
Comments: Post a Comment
All Music.com
Bible Gateway
Dictionary.com - USE IT!
eBay.ca
eBay.com

Aime Luxury
Elaine
Eleasa
Magda
Ruth

Internet Movie Db
PIG Radio
stereogum
Steve Lamacq
Urban Dictionary
Value Village

A Socialite's Life
Dlisted


Looking for something?




About Stephania

Email me! - pls include email address if you want a response!

Your FAV Blog


This page is powered by Blogger, the easy way to update your web site.

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com





Follow this blog