Rage Against Suburban Zombie-ism
Friday, April 29, 2011

Hot Bitch of the Day:Princess Bea's Fascinator

"All eyes will not be on that oatmeal bitch, Kate!"

If you know me or have even read a post, you'll know that I was sick 'n tired of hearing about this bloody Royal Wedding and the Canadian Federal Elections.

And now, I'm soo glad that at least one of these fiascos are over, so that I can have my life + tv baaack. Although, it seems as though I'm gonna hafta avoid the media yet again, for at least a few days, after all the re-runs and other specials are o-v-e-r!

So needless to say, I did everything in my power to avoid Royal anything. However, it was completely unavoidable.

This morning, I turn on my tv with the intentions of checking the weather, and guess what's on everything flippin' channel?? The Royal Wedding. I swear, I thought I was in fuckin' North Korea with Kim Jong Il controlling my info flow.

What does this Royal Wedding have to do with me? I'm not British and I'm not Kate Middleton or even part of her family. So why is the media having a field day, forcing this crap on me, a real "commoner"?

Speaking of commoner, it really irks me when I see headlines like, "She went to bed a commoner and woke up royalty!" FUCK YOU, I say. A commoner, my ass! A real commoner would be a shopgirl straighten racks at the TopShop, not someone who has the money to afford to go to the same school as a Prince!

Anyway, I digress. Let's get back to the real reason for this post, Princess Beatrice's fascinator. It doesn't matter if it's a picture frame with a bow or other, but it was honestly the most exciting thing at this wedding. Plus, it probably detracted attention away from Kate Middleton's blah dress + train.

Labels:



posted by Stephania at 9:02 pm
|
Comments: Post a Comment
All Music.com
Bible Gateway
Dictionary.com - USE IT!
eBay.ca
eBay.com

Aime Luxury
Elaine
Eleasa
Magda
Ruth

Internet Movie Db
PIG Radio
stereogum
Steve Lamacq
Urban Dictionary
Value Village

A Socialite's Life
Dlisted


Looking for something?




About Stephania

Email me! - pls include email address if you want a response!

Your FAV Blog


This page is powered by Blogger, the easy way to update your web site.

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com





Follow this blog