Rage Against Suburban Zombie-ism
Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Hot Bitch of the Day:John Waters

This may explain some things.

I really envy his pre-Cry-Baby (1990) career and his unique brand of humour. Some call him trash, but I call him TREASURE!!! See below.


This Filthy World (2006)

Since John Waters' has a few nicknames, namely "Pope of Trash" and "Prince of Puke", I should eventually christen myself too, how about "Goddess of Garbage" or "Bitch of Bad Taste"?

Honestly, if I'm not offending someone, I'm not trying hard enough...

Labels:



posted by Stephania at 12:29 am
|
Comments: Post a Comment
All Music.com
Bible Gateway
Dictionary.com - USE IT!
eBay.ca
eBay.com

Aime Luxury
Elaine
Eleasa
Magda
Ruth

Internet Movie Db
PIG Radio
stereogum
Steve Lamacq
Urban Dictionary
Value Village

A Socialite's Life
Dlisted


Looking for something?




About Stephania

Email me! - pls include email address if you want a response!

Your FAV Blog


This page is powered by Blogger, the easy way to update your web site.

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com





Follow this blog