Rage Against Suburban Zombie-ism
Sunday, November 22, 2009

A feather in my cap?

On my vacay, there was absolutely no shopping*. Soo, being Asian, naturally I felt anxious to get back to the consumerism that I'm accustomed to.

I'm not even joking about this. I thought that I was somehow beyond spending money, but nearing the end of my week off, it felt as though my money was "burning a hole in my pocket".

I had money to spend and nowhere to spend it, DAMMIT!

Anyway, returning to the stores here, I noticed lots and lotsa feathered headbands. I'm not gonna hate 'cause I actually like the idea. What I have a problem with is the quality of these accessories.

I made this comment to J that we should have a get together with a shit loada feathers and just make our own headbands. We just hafta figure out where to buy these non-chicken, fancy, and varied feathers.

If I was more enterprising and had a passion for making wearable art, I'd go into making/selling feathered headbands, but I'm just too lazy. Since I've already mastered it, I'll just stick to buying.


* I don't consider souvenir stalls where sellers who hawk at you "shopping".

Labels:



posted by Stephania at 11:49 pm
|
Comments: Post a Comment
All Music.com
Bible Gateway
Dictionary.com - USE IT!
eBay.ca
eBay.com

Aime Luxury
Elaine
Eleasa
Magda
Ruth

Internet Movie Db
PIG Radio
stereogum
Steve Lamacq
Urban Dictionary
Value Village

A Socialite's Life
Dlisted


Looking for something?




About Stephania

Email me! - pls include email address if you want a response!

Your FAV Blog


This page is powered by Blogger, the easy way to update your web site.

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com





Follow this blog