Rage Against Suburban Zombie-ism
Wednesday, October 14, 2009

XTC's

"Making Plans For Nigel"

I hate trip planning. Planes make me edgy. I just enjoy the trip itself, but I'm only making plans so that I don't become Nigel.

Right now, it's between a place where I *may* hafta deal with Spring Break douchery vs. another where they allow locals to invade, on the "weekends". Apparently, they come with prostitutes in-tow. May I add that both options, in addition to being entertaining in some way to me, are at what I'd consider, a premium. Decisions, decisions.

Btw, what's the point in having all these various travel websites when their offerings are all the same, including their prices??

Labels:



posted by Stephania at 9:19 pm
|
Comments: Post a Comment
All Music.com
Bible Gateway
Dictionary.com - USE IT!
eBay.ca
eBay.com

Aime Luxury
Elaine
Eleasa
Magda
Ruth

Internet Movie Db
PIG Radio
stereogum
Steve Lamacq
Urban Dictionary
Value Village

A Socialite's Life
Dlisted


Looking for something?




About Stephania

Email me! - pls include email address if you want a response!

Your FAV Blog


This page is powered by Blogger, the easy way to update your web site.

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com





Follow this blog