Rage Against Suburban Zombie-ism
Friday, September 25, 2009

Shiny Leggings:Sorry, umm...NO

I wanted to post a comment on D+N's blog, WOTO re: this post. However, for some reason, I can't, I'm frustrated, so I'm taking it to my blog!

I think shiny leggings or whatever they're called are good, in theory, if you are a supermodel or have a (non-)body like Posh, i.e. a bag of bones. In general, I don't find them very flattering on anything beyond a pair of chicken legs.

Shiny leggings follow the same rules as satin and other reflective materials. Also sorta like your rear-view mirrors in that they make objects appear LARGER than they actually are. Umm...I'll pass on that one.

Labels:



posted by Stephania at 12:48 am
|
Comments: Post a Comment
All Music.com
Bible Gateway
Dictionary.com - USE IT!
eBay.ca
eBay.com

Aime Luxury
Elaine
Eleasa
Magda
Ruth

Internet Movie Db
PIG Radio
stereogum
Steve Lamacq
Urban Dictionary
Value Village

A Socialite's Life
Dlisted


Looking for something?




About Stephania

Email me! - pls include email address if you want a response!

Your FAV Blog


This page is powered by Blogger, the easy way to update your web site.

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com





Follow this blog