Rage Against Suburban Zombie-ism
Thursday, January 08, 2009

múm's
"We Have A Map of the Piano" (live)

This track came on as I had a glimpse out my window this morning. It seemed weather appropriate, so I thought that I'd share.

There wasn't an official video for this track, but that was fine by me. Watching a clip of a live performance just reminds me that I haven't gone to a concert in a while. I did do a quick check of the concert listings for Toronto (for the next few months), but there wasn't anyone that I was interested in. I'll hafta have another look!


múm (pronounced "moom") is an experimental Icelandic group. Click here for their MySpace!

Labels:



posted by Stephania at 12:22 am
|
Comments: Post a Comment
All Music.com
Bible Gateway
Dictionary.com - USE IT!
eBay.ca
eBay.com

Aime Luxury
Elaine
Eleasa
Magda
Ruth

Internet Movie Db
PIG Radio
stereogum
Steve Lamacq
Urban Dictionary
Value Village

A Socialite's Life
Dlisted


Looking for something?




About Stephania

Email me! - pls include email address if you want a response!

Your FAV Blog


This page is powered by Blogger, the easy way to update your web site.

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com





Follow this blog