Rage Against Suburban Zombie-ism
Monday, August 11, 2008

Mailing List

Why is it that whenever you make a purchase in the States they always ask you for your fuckin' phone number?

It's like c'mon, I'm just buying some soap and cream, why do you need my phone number, mailing/email address, & to know whether or not I want a fuckin' in-store discount card when I live in another damn country??!!

Is a representative from your store going to contact me now and question me as to why I chose Exotic Coconut instead of the ever popular Fresh Pineapple?

Again, momma don't raise no fool, I watch Primetime, Dateline, 20/20 - that 60 Minutes shit is for old folks - so I know about identity theft. No bitch from Bath & Body Works is ruining my good credit!

I'll be back from vacay tonight. More later.

Labels:



posted by Stephania at 12:33 am
|
Comments: Post a Comment
All Music.com
Bible Gateway
Dictionary.com - USE IT!
eBay.ca
eBay.com

Aime Luxury
Elaine
Eleasa
Magda
Ruth

Internet Movie Db
PIG Radio
stereogum
Steve Lamacq
Urban Dictionary
Value Village

A Socialite's Life
Dlisted


Looking for something?




About Stephania

Email me! - pls include email address if you want a response!

Your FAV Blog


This page is powered by Blogger, the easy way to update your web site.

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com





Follow this blog